Rules & Regulations
- Students should be punctual and present in time at all places where they are supposed to be regular eg. Sports, Games, Prayers etc.
- Students must avoid wastage & misuse of Laboratory Articles, Furniture and other things around them.
- They should not raise their voice, shout or use foul language or indulge in quarrels.
- A student found guilty of breach of discipline & conduct will be expelled from the school without any liability on the part of institute.
- Students should take care of proper uniform with polished and clean shoes, tidy nails & proper hair cut.
- No cash is allowed in school.
- The school in its all capabilities takes all due normal precautions, but it does not take any responsibility for accidents.
Attendance & Leave Rules
- Every student must complete 80% of school attendance to appear in the Annual Examination. In very rare and genuine case, shortage of only 5% attendances is consolable by the Principal.
- Attendance of every student and teacher is compulsory in Morning Assembly.
- Every student must be present at the time of roll call in the class.
- Absence for one or both sessions of day without any leave application means a fine or name is struck off the rolls after continuous absence for three days.
- Attendance in school functions, co-curricular activities, extra classes is equally compulsory and same norms are applicable for all activities of the school.
- No leave application is entertained if not properly endorsed by the parents or authorized guardian.